JCB 560-80 Agri Plus telehandler
The modern JCB 560-80 Agri Plus telehandler with 5 m3 grain bucket is one of the most powerful and efficient JCB agricultural telehandlers. It is reliable and economical. JCB 560-80 is intended primarily for work in large grain warehouses and elevators, at sugar factories and chemical fertilizer bases for handling and piling bulk materials, for transportation and storage of sugar beets and big bags, as well as for loading on-board vehicles with any board height.
The telehandler also carries out work with silage and manure and numerous auxiliary works. The six-speed gearbox, combined with the increased engine power and boom damping system, is ideal for trailers.
• Hydroflow Regeneration uses gravity when lowering and retracting the boom to increase loading speed, save energy and reduce fuel consumption. Dampers on the boom compensate for vibrations when the boom is retracted. The heavy-duty two-piece telescopic boom is specially designed with no critical load welds and a dry lubrication system.
• The attachment is constructed from high strength steels to maintain the machine's payload. At the same time, the attachment is lightweight.
• Z-shaped carriage drive geometry provides even work tool loading and powerful 6.5 ton bucket breakout force. Locks for attaching attachments and have a convenient design for quick installation.
• The boom damping system during travel prevents loss of load from the bucket, provides a smooth ride and operator comfort on the hauls.
• JCB POWERSHIFT transmission - hydromechanical 4-speed - reliable in difficult agricultural conditions, including frequent hauls. axle differentials. Tires MICHELIN BIBLOAD 480/80 R26. When driving the loader, you can disable the four-wheel drive (standard option)
• The JCB DIESELMAX engine, has high power and torque at low rpm, is fixed directly to the frame, and is connected to the gearbox through a bevel gear. This ensures operational reliability. The cooling fan is hydraulically driven and variable speed for automatic speed control based on ambient temperature.
• Electronic switching of control modes is possible on the go without wheel alignment (turning with 2/4 wheels, crab steering) on the go without wheel alignment.
• Axial piston hydraulic pump provides high loader speed and fuel economy.
• Frame and chassis are robust and do not require rear counterweights - lifting capacity is achieved through a reinforced structure.
• The modern cab has good sound insulation and excellent visibility. The standard equipment includes protective grilles, work lights, sun blinds. This improves operator safety and comfort.
• The loader is equipped with the JCB LIVELINK system: this is a modern remote monitoring system for monitoring and increasing the productivity of the loaders. Alarm messages are available via email and SMS.